Dyslexia Dispatch January- March 2017
The Dyslexia Dispatch
IDA Florida publishes two newsletters a year. Each newsletter contains interesting articles and information concerning local events. Please take a look at both our current and past newsletters. All are PDF downloads. If you would like to submit an article for publication or ask for permission to reproduce an article, please contact us.
- Dyslexia Dispatch October – December 2016
- Dyslexia Dispatch July – September 2016
- Dyslexia Dispatch April – June 2016
- Dyslexia Dispatch January – March 2016
- IDA Florida Newsletter – Spring/Summer 2013
- IDA Florida Newsletter – Summer 2012
- IDA Florida Newsletter – Fall 2011
- IDA Florida Newsletter – Spring 2011
- IDA Florida Newsletter – Spring – Summer 2010
The International Dyslexia Association’s (IDA) monthly e-letter keeps you abreast of happenings at IDA and on top of dyslexia and literacy-related events and information in the field and around the world! All IDA members and Examiner subscribers receive our e-letter free of charge. We publish on or near the 25th of each month. Click here to subscribe to The Examiner.
Click here to view and/or read Archives.
Sample articles listed below.
- Accrediting University Programs that Meet the IDA Standards March 7, 2015
- Dr. Dave’s AT Lab: Welcome to Dr. Dave’s AT Lab! February 1, 2015
- From the Desk of the President… December 20, 2014
- Mississippi College: Master of Education in Dyslexia Therapy December 20, 2014
- Many Layers of Dyslexia: Gene Discovery is Just the Beginning December 20, 2014
- IDA Celebrates the Life of a Literacy Legend December 11, 2014
- Reading Matters to Maine October 20, 2014
- Gordon College M. Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with concentration in Reading October 20, 2014
- Q&A with Cameron Herold Pinnacle Award Winner October 20, 2014
- Dr. Dave’s AT Lab: AT for Reading: Young Children October 20, 2014
- Why Study Dynamic Visual-Spatial Thinking In Dyslexia? Q&A with Jeffrey Gilger October 20, 2014
- Dyslexia Community Loses Impassioned Pioneer September 30, 2014
- From the Desk of the President… September 30, 2014
- Meet Fumiko Hoeft, M.D., Ph.D. September 30, 2014
Share this page with your friends…