2018 IDA Florida Conference
Dyslexia: Dispelling Myths and Supplying Solutions
October 6, 2018
Florida Hotel and Conference Center at The Florida Mall
Online Registration is now closed. You may register at the Door on Saturday, October 6, between 7:30 and 8:15 a.m.
You are Welcome to Register at the Door on Saturday, October 6, between 7:30 and 8:15 a.m. Hotel Reservations are available, too.
Tickets purchased on the day of the conference are priced as follows…
- $225 – All IDA members*
- $250 – Anyone not an IDA member
- $130 – All students who are IDA members**
- $140 – Students who are not IDA Members
8 ALTA CEUs Available
- 6 NASP CEs Available
- This course is offered for up to 0.6 ASHA CEUs (intermediate level, professional area)
- Please refer to our Conference Policies and Procedures for details
*Members of IDA include parent members, teacher members, individual members, professional members, senior/retired members, faculty & staff of member educational institutions, and employees of corporate members. To learn more about becoming a member of International Dyslexia Association, visit https://dyslexiaIDA.org/membership-account/membership-levels/
**Student Members of IDA who are full time students.
Share this page with your friends…